Old October 5th 17, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Rebecca

On Friday, September 29, 2017 at 7:01:14 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangu, Pipps. I will not git betterer, but fur now I iz feelin purrty gud..

Rebecca

Rebecca,

I just got the purr. I am so very, very sorry to hear the news. It sounds almost exactly as that which took "Bonnie the Black Panther", aka "She of the Iron Paw", my Great, Great, Great, Great Grand Dam.

Is there anything I can do for you?!? Know that you are warmly thought of, and always will. Have you noticed over the years that the Girl Kitties have had to kick some male cats to get things done? You and I have had some good adventures over the years, that is for sure!!!

Now Rest Sister, and save your strength. Do you know any of our Sister Cats that will be attending the Ball this year?? As an interesting aside I will be chaperoned to the Ball this year by Cash. That's a first!!! He seems to be smitten by this here kitten!!!

Love,

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night