Old August 30th 03, 05:33 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:06:05 +1000, "Angela Ryan"
wrote:

I consider Gizmo to be fairly well domesticated, that was until last night.
We were watching TV together (yes, she watches TV then talks to me in the
ads) when she wanted to play, so I started tickling her.....all was good for
a while until she bit me and started swiping me and hissing. I hadn't been
doing anything to her I wouldn't normally do, things she always
loves......for some reason she chucked a spastic last night then ignored me
for an hour (sat in front of the heater, facing it, not looking at me, not
even purring)......so, I kept watching TV and alas, she came back and
started sucking up again and things were OK for the rest of the night. She
even let us sleep in this morning (just as well as it is Saturday).

It just reminded me that our furry feline friends really are animals and
will defend themselves if necessary.

Either that or she had a case of PMT (hmmmm.....shes desexed.....maybe not)

We are still friends this morning so I think I am worthy of her attention
now!!!

Angela (and the savage Gizmo)

IMO tickling (?) a cat is one of the most dangerous things one can
do.