Old February 1st 04, 07:25 PM
Suzie-Q

Ablang wrote:

I'm curious what made you choose cats over dogs?

I chose cats for a couple of reasons. First, because you don't
have to let them outside to pee/poop. This is important if you
live somewhere where you don't have a yard. Second, you can, if
you have to, leave cats alone for a few days. You leave them lots
of food and water and a clean litter box or two, and they're all
set. Can't do that with dogs. (Well, I can't. I do have dogs now
and they are indoor dogs.)

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/