Old May 15th 04, 05:10 PM
Cat Protector

I really think you need to clean up that area. There seems to be a lot of
cords and cables this cat could get tangled up in and possibly get hurt or
choke.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"ScratchMonkey" wrote in message
.. .
ScratchMonkey wrote in
:

My new family member:

http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/pics/Strike/

About 4 weeks old. Very healthy and happy now after a week indoors.
Her feral momma seemed to have forgotten her, and we found her while
cleaning up old junk in the yard.

I've added some new photos, one of her eating, one "helping" me in the
kitchen, and one of her cuddled on the sheepskin under my desk. There's
also a 4 second movie (1MB, QuickTime) of her playing with my hand.