Old March 12th 05, 03:53 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:07:27 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Instructions: Climb into bed. Call "Here kitty kitty kitty [by name]...
come sleep with me!" Wait about five minutes. Get up to use the bathroom.
Kitty will come running.

Get back into bed. Kitty will find a reason to play in the bathroom. Call
the kitty. Kitty may jump up and knead your side but will quickly get down
to investigate any noise in the vicinity - it's a guard cat! Lucky for you
you have a watchful kitty.

Snuggle down to sleep with the kitty. Kitty snuggles down with you and
snores. Then the wind starts blowing hard and the chimes outside are making
noise so the cat wakes up and says MEOW?

It's the chimes, you say. She settles back down but knows you are awake.
Ah, but this was her plot all along. Get her up to give scritches and
crunchies! Evil wench!

They do this all times of day or night. Beware the Jabberwock, my son, with
claws that catch and jaws that bite

Jill and Persia

She is such a sweetie. Stinky tries to herd me into bed every night.

Theresa