Old March 25th 06, 09:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] coca-cola and rust

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL:
This may seem unsympathic, Joyce....but AFAIC Coke is for drinking!
When I was a kid, we put peanuts in the bottle (you, too, Matt?)

What who me I don't know what you are talking about I don't remember my
childhood the wheel had just been invented I think :-)

(Snort) Old custom in the south! Peanuts in your Coke bottle! Maybe
not in Kentucky, then. But you are NOT *that* old, even though Nehi,
not Coke, was the favored refreshment in my childhood neighborhood.
Nobody but the grownups drank tea.