Old May 17th 12, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default On the way to the Temple

six cats sit and think then decide it will be a grup signiture, each cat
scratches a step, then OEJ does the banister, and chester makes a taco...
then barbi and trudi each du a pingy pongy vall... storrmmee and mh do a
wine bottle and they have created a minature mural that covers all the
wunnerful thingz abowt unca serge

OEJ fur herown still sad howze
"Gramby" wrote in message
Grambys furr friendshear abhout Meowy's quest and begin to sharpen a claw.
Piglett decides to do a heart as she loved Uncle Serge. Willow and O T
will do a phone as they talked to him quite a lot and Willow will do a
very small fishtank in his honor.

"Meowy" wrote in message

Meowy, acting as ambassador and envoy to the Temple of Bast, has
secured the use of the Majik Carpet in order to deliver a memorial
plaque for Unca Serge to be placed in the temple with a copy to be in
the library at Alexandria.

She is currently on a quest to obtain the signature of each RPCC
member and any others to be etched by claw onto the plaque.

"I fink I wil fwy tu da bakashun lokashun ware a wotta kitties pwobwy
ar gavvered."

"Fwy, Majik Carpet, tu da meadow in Catifurnia and da Fudz Feest."

Meowy, anchored tightly with pointy claws as the wind whooshes all
around.