Old July 16th 03, 02:12 PM
DB

I used to have a cat called Teppic who would repeatedly eat slugs and worms
and then wander around for hours afterwards smacking his lips loudly due to
the slime.

D.

In ,
typed:
Weathermoon wrote:
I was wondering if any one else has had an indoor outdoor cat that
has sneezed violently 5-8 times, coughed and out appears a slug like
creature. Did he eat a slug? (Knowing Rikki, he probably did). Or,

[ remaining text deleted ]

Was it still moving?

I once had a shaded silver Persian that would go out on the lawn
at night and come back with stomach bulging - checked it out one
night and found she was eating lawn slugs and selected mushrooms.

Don