Old December 18th 05, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Question - Cats and Eggnog

Mark Edwards wrote:

I was just wondering - is non-alcoholic eggnog (specifically
Borden's) bad for cats? I just know that Little Feet will want to
sample a little when I open it.

Why limit it to non-alcohlic? I remember once setting a
glass of eggnog (well-laced with cognac) on the coffee table
while I went to answer the door. I came back to a HALF
glass of eggnog and a somewhat unsteady white kitten!
(FWIW, the cat suffered no visible ill-effects, but I had to
keep the eggnog well out of his reach from then on.)