Old September 17th 03, 03:32 AM
KS

She was the sweetest soul, human or anmimal, that I've ever
known. She was 12, but that was not long enough with her. A
pretty tortiseshell would often "washed" my hair at night and
laid a gentle paw on the back of hand as a few asleep.

I am absolutely destroyed. She didn't deserve this.

Rick

Thank you, Beverley. I do have two other little lunatics, but Edie
was indeed speacial, more intimate than these two, who are special
in other ways. I never understood parents who would talk like that
about their kids, but now I do!

I just realized that Edie was a Tortie, like Spook. And they were both very
special. We both suffered great losses. I hope they've found each other at the
Bridge.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com