Old February 16th 05, 02:08 AM
Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Ho Kay...
heer I go...

Bank of Catmerica application:

Name: first :Pitoonya middul: Sweetee Lazt: Molesko, Cat.

e-mail addy:

Reezun furr lown: Tu catufakshurr an sell MiceKreem ©

Itimice-sayshun: Shtart-up eggzpenzez: .
I wyll need tu rent catufakturink faksillyteez anna MiceKreem© Purrlurr.
In addyshun, I will need masheeneeree, anna refurrijerated deliffurrree
truk.
I wyll need fikshurz, ekwippyment, an suplyyz.
I wyll alzo need to hyer wurkerz.
I wyll need lotza $Toona$ tu bi da meezez, an kreem, an shugga, an
binella,
an maybe kownz an carrob sirup, an wippy kreem
I wyll need to pay mine wurkerz $toona$ furr sefurral munfz.
I wyll need tu pay rent on da catufakturink faksillyteez anna Mice Kreem©
Purrlurr
awlzo furr seffurul munfz.
An I wyll need tu pay mineownself CEO sallerry tuu.

How menny I want: Juzt wun catrilyun $toona$, puuurrrleeeez?.

signed: Pitoonya S. Cat

Wow, Pitoonya, Ize furry imprest! Dis iz da mos kumpleet, thurrow
applecation I haz effur seen! Yoo shur haz dun yur homwerk! It will be
grate doing bizness wit yoo!
--
Rebecca