Old February 16th 05, 08:45 AM
Miss Violette

I iz partal to dat yogurty stuffz, Trudi
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
Dey did gif uses dat wellness fud anna it wuz gud, we hadded
Turkey
anna
salmon lazt night anna efin Miss Violette eated itsef, OEJ

Wellness kinds of food are really good. They seem to have

better
tasting meat in them!

Clarence

skoooz me... buttid kin meowmee by Wellness at Petco?
Ur wyll hur hab tu kawl rownd?
I yam berry innurezted!!! I dunt lyke mutsh wet foodz

Pitoonya

I don't know. Mom doesn't get us the brand name Wellness foods!

We
get Wysong and Bench and Field Natural. Both of these taste really
good but we make her change brands every 2 weeks because we get

tired
of the taste of each after that long!

Clarence

Mine meowmee effin tryed fancy freetz an 9 livez,
an awwla da reelee eggspenziff no by-produktz
stuff...an mikzez frizkeez wiff da gud foodz, buttid nuttin temptz me
mutsh...
not tu wurry, I yam effin gaynink uh liddul. I mite be uh dry foodz

an
hoomin foodz kitty.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee an Pikky

The best food you can get from a human is vanilla ice cream!!! It's
wonderful!

Clarence