Old May 19th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pardon me in advance if I post nastyness, Please

Well, I just got my grades and my math teacher gave me an U for
unsatisfactory work. Needless to say, I'm debating my next move, and
trying to be any cattier than usual. I'd love to get the little swamp
scum fired, but then his wife (yes he also talked about her personal
attributes) would have tp put up with him more often. If I had an actual
address for him, I'd publish it and ask you all to send litter box
offerings to him, but I don't, so may I ask you to send cyber litter box
offerings to him? My clowder has already sent three cyber boxes worth,
and are working hard to make more.
Thanks, I feel better already,
Pam S.

Could you - cyberwise and through school public-accessible records,
get his email addy and get him and Fruitcake together somehow? That is
if no one has done away w/Fruitcake by that time.....they sound like a
good pair of wackos. I can see it now: cyberbattle between "inflated
medal-collecting military ego" and "inflated college-prof-w/captive
-audience-for-his-b.s.ego". Do they have any other math profs beside
this anecdotal a******?