Old May 19th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pardon me in advance if I post nastyness, Please

"Magic Mood Jeep?" wrote:

I had a history prof like that once. He spent about 80% of class
time shooting the breeze with the football team members that were in
the class, and talking stats of whatever his favorite team was... [snip]

After we 6 left, about 10 or so *more* students followed us, leaving
the jocks and the slackers to their fate, whatever that was.

I love this story!! It's so great that you had other students who
actually cared about learning something - some students would be fine
with what was happening, since they wouldn't have to work hard in the
class. But I would feel the same way you did, and would be angry that
I'd paid for this bullsh*t. What a great ending! I wonder if the
en masse class drop had repercussions for the so-called instructor?

Joyce