Old December 16th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Cleo could use some more purrs

"Sundance" wrote in message
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat" wrote in
message ...
In article ,
"Stacey Weinberger" wrote:

How iz Miz Cleo duin? We wanta no. We iz catserned.

Sebastian anna Joolian

Thank you for asking, and for your purrs. I'm doing ok. My mouth
still
bothers me quite a bit and I'm going to have to go back to TED in
this
coming week, but I'm eating plenty. Continuing purrs would be
appreciated still, but I am doing ok so far.

Cleo

I yam purrink hard furr yu, Cleo!
Du yu feal dem?
Yu juzt gotta get bettererer by Balentymez Day, ya kno....
--
Pitô.ônya

Oh, yes, fur owrown wedwink!

Toonya Sweetee, haz yoo decided on ennee detailz yet?

Sundance

I yam soo sad bowt Cleo's nooz, dat I kaynt tink strayte rite
neow...purrobablee affurr Noo Yeerz day wyll be tyme enuff.
Du yu hav a purrsibble playze in mynd?
--
Pitô.ônya