Old April 20th 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default And...

lol, yes i am totally blind, for almost twenty five years now, and please
quit inferring your ideas of religion to me, secondly i have a sense of
smell and touch, and i also have a partener who can see and we discussed
what he saw as well as what i smelled and touched, but then i guess a
partener isn't something you are familar enough to understand, silly child,
how do you think i got the the store, christine is right, you haven't read
enough here to call yourself a lurker or you would already know these
things... and btw, this post apears to me to be an attempt at being hurtful,
it didn't work... and i decided to keep responding because you are really
quite amusing in a sort of sad way... hhmmm, now there is something that the
religious among us might find a flaw in me, taking advantage of your obvious
lack of personality and social ineptness to entertain myself, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 20:06, Stormmee wrote:
if i ever get my sight back i would love to see them, Lee

A few hours ago you were talking about the store not being very clean...
and here you're trying to tell me that you're blind?

Shall I go read a few more of your posts and point out the inconsistencies
or would you just like to admit to being a liar right now?

Bad eyesight... yes. Blind? No! Shame on you... being a religious
person... for spreading untruths...

Saying that... religion is based on untruths... so... I forgive you for
the error of your ways