Old April 20th 10, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

Default And...

On 20/04/2010 21:28, Christine BA wrote:
20.4.2010 23:22, Lurker kirjoitti:
On 20/04/2010 21:05, Christine BA wrote:

Well, like *I* said, that was elsewhere on the thread. This case of not
knowing the poster was another one.

Not too clued up on how Usenet works... are you?

We seem to have our newsreaders on different settings. I prefer
threaded, you apparently prefer chronological.

But still, you're not too clued up on the regular posters here, which is
funny with a nick like yours.

Mines threaded... but when you make a statement in one please don't get
your knickers in a twist when the person you made it to carries it on
into another...

PS... I saw their reply as one of an infant... Zero intellect. My
reference to a school yard was pointing this out. What part of it didn't
you understand and I'll try to translate it into jibberish for you