Old January 6th 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default update on hotel

On Jan 6, 7:33*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
ok, i met with the hotel mngr, DH and i both tried to reason with him, again
without going into details right now, the upshot is that he has two
proposals to consider/get aprroval on, and we will meet next thursday so at
least we have a week to prepare for whatever ids going to happen.

meanwhile i will be taking all six cats to ted today for general physicals
and a going over so that if they have to be fostered i know whre they stand
health wise.

i want to thank each and every one of you for your concern and support. *at
least right now it does not seem prudent to do anything confrontational as
the negative results of that could put us on the street immediately so for
now, please pur and pray for us but please avoid anything that could be
considered confrontational.

soft

ai pyurrr fur eeach kittee an fur da fammlee awl tewgeffur.
MeOwy, purrrinng