Old September 6th 07, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

Default The new adventure

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

HRH Cleo, this is gramby and I am trying to get all of this is a form for
the grankids. Do you still have an itinerary? I wanted to include it for
the kids but Piglet must have wrapped the chicken she snagged off the
counter with it!

Hello, Gramby. Our itinerary is very fluid, and our travel schedule
especially so, but in general I think our plan is this:
We will start in far southern Catifurnia, at the US border with Mexico.
We'll then ride on our motorcycles and in our cars and the RV up to Los
Angeles where we will visit the houses of Pit2nya and the other LA
kitties, then up to San Furrancisco, through Northern Catifurnia, into
Oregon and up to Portland, then into Washington, through Vancouver then
up through Tacatma, Kent, and Seattle, then up to the Catnadian border.
We'll probably make a side trip to into British Columbia to see Beauty's
house then we'll teleport all of the kittites and vehicles to far
northern Maine, at the US-Catnda border.

From there we'll ride south through the southern states. We'll make a
slight detour so we can say hi to Mme. Anais' hoomin in Mew Jersey, then
continue south until we reach Furlorida. We;ll visit the Hemingway
kitties, then we'll finish up at the soutehrn-most point of Key West.

Cleo