Old September 6th 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default The new adventure

Gee tankz!
--
Pitô.ônya

Stormmee wrote:
you iz almozt az bootiful az mine wifekittee today, Tiger
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
YoooHooo!!!
Heer I yam. Du yu rekognyze me in mine green an wite jumpsoot, an
helmitte an wite glubz?

Hab yu seed Sunydance yet?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 18:38:01 -0500, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Cleocat's nimble, little paws typed:

[Border Fields State Park, Imperial Beach, California. From the
highest of two parking areas, the Pacific Ocean can be seen and
heard. A mere 200 yards to the south is the US/Mexico border. This
parking area is packed with vehicles. It is filled with ozens of
classic motorcycles with sidecars, classic Cadillac convertibles,
a large RV, and a semi full of parts and repair tools. Many
kitties walk between the cars and bikes, picking out the vehicles
they'd like.

A mechanic kitty walks to each car and motorcycle, starts the
engine and checks it's performance, checks the fluids and lights,
and makes sure each vehicle is road-worthy.

As the mechanic kitty checks all the vehicles a dozen wait-cats
wearing white serving coats carry racks of serving trays from the
back of a fleet of caterer's trucks to the RV and to the semi.

A distinguished girlcat with long silver fur climbs onto the top
of the RV.]

Good evening, kitties! Welcome to the RPCC summer adventure. As
you can see we have more than enough cars and motorcycles for
everykitty. We have all sorts of wonderful foods and drinks in the
RV and in the semi, so please help yourself to snacks.

We also have helmets, gloves, leathers, and other safety equipment
for any kitties who want them. They are available in the back of
the semi-truck.

So, kitties, why don't you all pick out the vehicles you'd like,
get together any safety equipment you'd like, and we can think
about getting under way.

Of course we're not in a big hurry to leave, so if any of you
would like to play on the beach you've got time to do so. Enjoy,
everybody!

[Cleo climbs down from the RV and starts looking around.]

TV, mine love, I think we have everything packed in the silver
Caddy, don't we? Did you bring your magic backpack?

Cleo

[A petite Persian, and a much larger yellow Tabby are putting on
their blue-and-white leathers while the mechanic checks out Tiger's
blue and white Harley "FatBoy"]

Hokay, big boy, wood you likesta get a snak an mingle wif da udder
kitties? [waves at Cleo]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs