Old October 26th 04, 05:05 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Tomorrow morning, on Radio Lancashire, sometime between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.
British Summer Time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/radiolancashire/

It webstreams, so you can all find out what a Lancashire accent sounds like.
I was asked to talk about stress in cats, and Ripley helped out by purring
all the way through the interview, so he's a celebrity now.

Jeanette

Excellent. I shall surf over there :-) It';s fun doing radio - I've done a
couple of science bits on Radio Norfolk and a post Tour de France 2003 bit from
Paris. Great fun :-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $