Old October 31st 03, 09:38 PM
rrb_091903

MaryL wrote:
I am so angry!! This isn't a problem where I need any advice, but I need to
vent. Some of you know that I adopted a beautiful blind kitty (Duffy)
several months ago. Today I had my windows and carpets cleaned. I used the
same man who has done this cleaning for a number of years -- but this will
be my last time. First he started to laugh when he saw the cat tree I got
for Duffy and Holly. I could handle that alright -- I am not emotionally
attached to furniture. However, when I explained that Duffy is blind and
what I was trying to accomplish with some of the cat furniture, he started
laughing again and laughed so hard he couldn't stop. He would stop
momentarily, then say "A blind cat -- that is so funny -- why didn't you
just get rid of it and get a healthy cat" and would laugh again. When I
would intervene, he would say "I'm sorry," then start laughing uproariously
all over again and say, "But it's just so funny that you would spend all
that money on a blind cat."

This whole thing made me so angry I can hardly describe what I feel. What
kind of heartless monster would react like that?? Anyway, it will be his
last time here. I am going to find someone else for the future.

I can understand how you feel some people are so heartless! I know you
didn't ask for advice but if you haven't already I would consider
calling the business owner and explain just why they lost your business.
At the very least it might make you feel better. Take care.

rrb