Old August 15th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Ivor Jones

Default Cat Pregnancy Questions?

"Skye" wrote in message
ps.com
: : On Aug 14, 7:57 pm, "William Graham"
: : wrote:
: :
: : : With the exception of a few trolls, everyone here has
: : : one thing in common....We all love cats and hate to
: : : see anything bad happen to them.
: :
: : Apparently, that's not entirely true. There are
: : evidently some in here who think
: : it's best to just let stray cats and dogs starve. THAT
: : can't be good.
: :
: : : Anytime you ask strangers for an opinion,
: :
: : which I *didn't*

Actually you did, by posting here.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with what's been posted, but the simple
act of posting a message on a newsgroup implies that you want replies.
These replies will invariably be people's opinions. Whether or not they
are facts is a different matter entirely.

Ivor