Old November 14th 11, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Fanksgiffing in Scotland

Well Becca, I kno Fanksgiffink iz an Merican holidai anna if da
kommuitee goes dere for itself we duzent wanna be eatink Hggis formed
in da shape of a Turkeybird. For uz da cidez to go dere, we wud want da
real fing. Well, Beauty mighgt eat dat ofther stuffZ, issin it lookz
like fudz it iz ok wiff her but not mineselfz. Kan u help.

Rebecca, I'm thinking that we could supply our usual Thanksgiving fare
and add some specifically Scottish dishes as well. Do you think we could
do our usuals like turkeybird and salmonfishie and sooven ears and roast
beast and all the rest, and set up another table with dishes like haggis,
soda bread scones, tatties and neeps, potted Frenshc bleu cheese and
scotch whiskey pate, and some other Scottish dishes? That way we'd have
goodies to satisfy everykitty.

Amelia

dat saownz gud, dunt yu fink so MeOwy? ai wud wuf tew travul tew Scotland
wif yu, owr bitties, n PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy
Hmm,, howevur, diz sorta pozwz uh konflit..ai thot The Two Sisters wur
wanting tu hab Thanksgiving in Mew York City.
Heer is da pozt...et is undur da Time To Plan post.

Mosey fur his famli (nawt wuntin tew kauz trubbul at awl, jest sayin)
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 20:42:11 -0600, Gramby wrote:

I haff azked da Two Sisters to fine uz a
Castle we can rent dere.

Meow!

Cybèle: Well, dere is a cupple ob Scottish Fold kitties dat were in cat
shows wif us dat became owr friendz..

Oriane: So we cawled dem, and dey happen to hab an Uncle in Scotland who iz
on da Feline Kassle Restoration and Golf Board. Hiz name iz Mactavish...

Cybèle: An we telefoned him a while ago. A furry nice kitty Mactavish is!

Oriane: An he told us dat yes, dey do rents owt Scottish kassles fur ebents
and do hab catering serbice abailable!And awl ob da Kassles hab feling
counterparts!

Cybèle: He told usses dat dere wood be a speshul rate if we took it ober da
Holiday week!

Oriane: He suggested Balmoral, beclawz itz da mostest elegant, an furnished
for da Kween! We cud hab da reshepshun dere, da Kissamouse pawty and Noo
Yeerz too!

Cybèle: So kitties, whaddya fink?

Oriane: And we wuz finking dat we cud hab da kommunity Thanksgibbing pawty
and a pawty fur Trudi an Jack az one pawty!

Cybèle: Chef Catalli wood gib us a pwivate room at hiz restaurant Babbo,
here in Greenich Billiage in Mew Yawk City!

Oriane: Whaddya fink kittiez?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/13/2011 11:59:40 AM