Old January 15th 05, 03:08 AM
badwilson

Hmmm, what *do* I do? Well, I retired at age 28 to follow Dennis
around in his work. So for the last 4 years I've been a woman of
leisure. This suits me perfectly ;-) Before that, I was a technician
for Minolta in Vancouver, BC. I fixed photocopiers, fax machines and
colour laser printers. I am also a commercial pilot, although I never
did find gainful employment in that field due to the terrible economy
at the time. I've had various jobs in the aviation field, from
driving the Esso and Shell fuel trucks at the Victoria airport to
being a shipper/ receiver at a helicopter company in Yellowknife and I
was also a flight attendant (and ticket agent, and luggage and cargo
loader, and aircraft cleaner) on a DC3 in the arctic. Frankly, I
prefer the leisure thing in Thailand :-)
My husband Dennis is a helicopter pilot, he used to work at the base
here in Thailand but for the past 1.5 years he's been doing tours out
of Myanmar. We still live in Thailand because there's no way I'm
moving to Myanmar. We plan to move to Australia eventually, Dennis
will do his tours from there and I want to work part time in a winery.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
Ok, I'm curious. What does everyone in here do for tuna money? I

know
we have some, ok a lot, of computer geeks, educators (or what passes

for
one) and so forth. You don't have to be any more specific than you
want, but I confess to being extremely curious. If you're currently

out
of work, you don't have to say so, just list your career field.

I am a Substitute Teacher for Cumberland Co. North Carolina, married

a Blackhawk mechanic/inspector who is medically retired from the US

army.

Pam S.