Old December 5th 05, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default How the heck am I supposed to write my paper??

On 4 Dec 2005 13:36:32 -0800, "Mischief"
wrote:

With THIS in the way???

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

little varmint.....

Kristi

(yes i'm still alive)

Your "little varmint"'s coloring reminds me of my cat, Cinders,
although Cinders has a higher proportion of gray fur, hence her name.
Her favorite trick, if I am lying in bed reading, is to stand or
meatloaf between my book and my face, knowing that it is bound to get
her some attention, if only being lifted out of the way.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from