Old December 19th 10, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Now for the good part!

I wrap O T and Willow in a big bath towel and do the front ones. Piglett
will let m clip hers a few at a time.
"rafflescat" wrote in message
Nail clipping time is fast approaching for Sukie. She is leaving a
trail of destruction everywhere she goes and war has been declared! I
have already made a tentative approach by showing her the clippers and
handling her paws and claws. She's not impressed. I would rather try
to clip them myself, I don't want to take her to TED because that
would be traumatic for her. I clip the other cats' claws and they are
so laid back that they don't struggle at all and let me clip them.
However, Sukie is a totally different cup of tea - she is a lady with
her own agenda and she is her own girl. But....so am I..........I will
let you know how I get on!
I would settle for front claws only!

Bess.