Old December 20th 10, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Now for the good part!

We both just hold them down. Mosey isn't too bad, Pooky tries to fight, but
we talk nice to all of them, Sqweex isn't fond of the manicure either, and
Pipps fights and swears like a sailor, but the job gets done without
scratches. We just clip the tips of their front nails. Good luck Anti Bess
Love, Kyla
--gives the keyboard back to Mosey

"Granby"
I wrap O T and Willow in a big bath towel and do the front ones. Piglett
will let m clip hers a few at a time.

Nail clipping time is fast approaching for Sukie. She is leaving a
trail of destruction everywhere she goes and war has been declared! I
have already made a tentative approach by showing her the clippers and
handling her paws and claws. She's not impressed. I would rather try
to clip them myself, I don't want to take her to TED because that
would be traumatic for her. I clip the other cats' claws and they are
so laid back that they don't struggle at all and let me clip them.
However, Sukie is a totally different cup of tea - she is a lady with
her own agenda and she is her own girl. But....so am I..........I will
let you know how I get on!
I would settle for front claws only!

Bess.