Old August 11th 03, 06:06 PM
bewtifulfreak

"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" wrote in message
Awwww...such a lucky kitty!!! Lucy is purring up a storm that his jaw
is ok and he finds his way home, wherever that may be!

Found!!!

This morning I went on "owner hunt". I called into lots of places in the
surrounding villages. The cat is called "Tetley" and he belongs to the

people
who have a small post office in one of the villages. Tetley had been gone

2
months and they were very, very pleased to see him.

Wow, that is so wonderful....after two months, they must have been
heartbroken, and despairing of ever seeing him again! We should all hope
that if our kitty gets lost, they find a good samaritan like you to take
them in and help them find their way home.

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak