Old November 19th 03, 12:44 AM
Danathar

Ok...Here they are!! and a 3 quicktime movies I took with my
camera...about 4meg a piece. I got permission to post them on my
computer at work which has a web server on it. I'm allowed to keep
them up for a week or so...

The first link is to the photos...

http://192.12.209.125/cats/index.htm

Since I know nothing about cat breeds, if anybody knows what breed
Marigold is I'd really like to know. People have said she looks like
she is a mixture of something because she has lots of hair in her
ears. Whiskers is pretty typical. But what breed to they call cats
like her?

This video is when she first came out....The lighting on all of these
are'nt very good due to the fact it was night. The second video is her
on the second third night.

http://192.12.209.125/cats/marigold1.MOV

http://192.12.209.125/cats/cats2.MOV

This last video shows where whiskers is in relationship to watching
Marigold

http://192.12.209.125/cats/cats1.MOV

Enjoy!

-Doug

kaeli wrote in message . ..
In article ,
enlightened us with...
Too bad this group
does'nt accept binarys, I could post pictures! But then again maybee
that would'nt be such a good idea. I'm sure every cat owner in the
group would post pictures!

-Doug

We'd love to see pics!
Get a free Yahoo site or something and post links.