Old May 18th 05, 01:41 AM
.oO rach Oo.

I am sure he thanks you in his own way. You did good.

--
..oO rach Oo.

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
I just let him go. I figured he was feeling ok because he hissed at
me and charged the gate of the pet porter. So I opened the gate and
stepped back into the house. He looked at me through the slats in the
side of the pet porter as though he was wondering if this was yet
another trick. Then he took off -- at a brisk pace, but not a full-on
run.

He is free to do his own thing and I will never bother him again. He
is a fine, healthy animal and I wish him well. I made sure he knows
where to come find food if he wants it.

Charlie