Old August 25th 05, 07:23 PM
shortfuse

Why cats should be indoors...A perfect example was found today.
There had been a precious tiger cat (not more than 1 yr) roaming our
neighborhood. I gave him some food, but thinking he belonged to someone, I
dismissed taking him in. This morning I found him in our alley next to us,
hit by a car and smashed. I called the Animal Control so he could be "laid
to rest". My husband and I scooted him over away from getting repeatedly
smashed and covered him up with a old cloth.
I wish people who own pets would keep a better eye on them. This poor kitty
didnt deserve to have his life ended so soon and like it did.