Old August 30th 05, 09:03 PM
Christina Websell

wrote in message
oups.com...
The difference between an outdoor cat and an indoor cat is roughly
twice as long a life expectancty.

Carl in CT

In some countries, and some situations perhaps. It's all about judgment,
only you know how dangerous or not it would be for your cat to go outdoors.
My Kitty FC is around 18 years old, according to TED. She has lived
outdoors mainly, indoors when she felt like it, indeed she chose to, all her
life. This is the UK, though and I live in a quiet area traffic wise and a
huge garden and fields at the back of it where both mine can wander to their
heart's content.
So it just depends, doesn't it? If I wanted to argue with you, I could say
that people can live a long time in prison. But I don't. I trust people
here on this group to make the best and safest decision for their own cats.

Tweed