Old July 21st 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Two-faced Kitten Born in Ohio

John F. Eldredge wrote:

Unfortunately, the kitten disappeared a couple of days later, and
hasn't been seen since, according to
http://www.columbusdispatch.com/news...p?story=199951.
Three possible theories offered in the article are that the mother cat
ate the kitten, that she dragged him somewhere outside the house and
abandoned him, or that some human stole the kitten. Once the kitten's
birth was publicized, visitors had come to see him, and the family
accidently left a door unlocked shortly before the kitten was found to
be missing.

Such an animal would be worth money - I'm sure some lab would love
to study it.

I remember a few years ago there was a 2-headed kitten who had been
pronounced healthy by a vet, and then mysteriously died. Its body was
then sent to a lab, and I was always suspicious of that - like maybe
the lab offered them a lot of cash.

sigh

Joyce