Old July 30th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Laila

Default vets in Tucson

we just moved to Tucson and i was wondering if anyone could recommend a
vet here. my NYC vet didn't know anyone here. Shaina is doing fine,
but there is still a balding patch on her back and though it had
started to grow in a while back, after i stopped giving her the the 3V
caps skin formula, it began to bold again. i'm just started giving it
to her again. when i took her to the vet in NYC regarding that fur
issue, they couldn't tell me what it was and gave me the 3V and some
anti-flea medicine. she is acting perfectly healthy, but this is
really worrisome. any help is appreciated.