Old August 4th 12, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Need Ideas for Cat Anniversary

"Arthur Shapiro" wrote in message

In article , "MaryL"
wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Duffy's favorite toy (other than his cat trees and climbing poles) is a
Turbo Scratcher. Unlike most toys, this one has continued to be a favorite
ever since I adopted him nine years ago.

Looks interesting! As it isn't particularly expensive, I'll see if I can
find
it at PetSmart or Target. Thanks for the suggestion.

Art

I think they also have it at WalMart. The center is a corrugated cardboard
scratcher. Duffy uses his primarily as a toy, and he is ambidextrous. He
will sit beside it and bat the ball back and forth; sometimes he will leap
back and forth over it as he hits the ball. Pretty good for a blind cat!
He also wore out one of the scratchers, but refills are available.

MaryL