Old November 15th 11, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Brunch wif da Sisters...

Butted ob korse, fangyu bofe!
MeOwy, portin'over wif a sof peese of plaid fwannel on hur hedd

Meowy, yu wook bootiful wif da plad fwannel on yur hedd, but uf korse yu
ulways wook bootiful
um, Cybèle & Orianem kan ai port ovur der h\n hab brunch wif yu n beh wif
mai wink?
ai kan bring sum moar Mimosa n aigs, n bacon & sausages, n coffee n evun
hulp kuk

We r bof so xcited ubaowt da winking in Scotland.

Mosey

Cybèle: Welkum! Datz a luffly peece ob fwannel!

Oriane: Pours Mimosa, dishes omlette, bacon & sausages. Heer start wif dis!

Cybèle: An derez sum Fwench toast on dis pwatter, an waffelz on dis won.

Oriane: Coffee? So mine deer, whutz new wif yoo? Is yoo eggsited 'bowt da
winking in Scotland?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/14/2011 7:30:50 PM