Old May 12th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default UPDATE Petrus purrs

Purrs coming for everyone to settle down and feel better. Poor Petrus and
your poor mom with all the worry.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Karen" wrote in message
Mom took him back wanting a second xray just to make sure most of it was
out. He wasn't acting happy (but he hasn't thrown up again). They showed
her there is only a couple little bolus' in there. So I think it is just
that an enema is kind of hard on the system. Still, continued purrs would
help. I've never heard her so upset before. I really think she is worried
it is something serious (well, being blocked by hair is serious but you
know what I mean). He truly is one of the sweetest cats I've ever known.
Thank you everybody for the power of positive thought.