Old January 16th 04, 02:25 AM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

snip
here! Let's go explore the sights here at the pier, then we'll come back
here and party and dance. Sir TV, would you like to escort me out onto
the pier? There are some very interesting places to eat out there...

Cleopatra

a timid, tiny black kitten slowly and cautiously sticks her nose out
the door

Dere's lotza people here. Lotz and lotz.

What's dat I smell? Is dat shrimps? Deep fried shrimps? And squidfish?
And salmonfish?

Hey, Lilith kitten - I seez a furry narrow space behind dat row of
restaurants. Looks like a place where a couple of little kitties could
run wifout being seen and could hide and could get to de back doors of
the places wif fishies. You wanna go check it out wif me? In fact, iffen
you wantz to just hide in the narrow space I'd even do de running into
the restaurants to get our fud.

Tabitha Kitten