Old July 1st 05, 03:24 PM
Bobcat

"W. Leong" wrote in message
. ..
This morning I spooned canned cat food onto Rusty's dish.
Afterwards, I let him lick the leftover on the spoon. He grabbed the spoon
with his paw and ate from it. When he dropped some, he
let go of the spoon and ate from the floor before going back to the
spoon.
He looked so cute I wish I had a camera on hand.
But then I couldn't move as I had to hold the spoon for him.

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians out there.
I will watch the firework on Parliament Hill.
Winnie

Thanks, same to you, eh? Re the firework, I hope the Government can afford
more than one this year! g Mind you, Martha, the fraidy-cat among our trio
would appreciate only a single bang. Fireworks, thunderstorms or any other
loud noises outdoors send her bolting for the basement - we call it her bomb
shelter.