Old October 1st 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th??? (fur Shahna)

Ime much bedder. I doan hafta see da TED ore Anti Biotiks. An I get
tew eet furm meomie an pawpa's plates! Shadow kant, but I kan.

YesYesYes! I wanna go wif yew.

Sorree I didn't repli urleur, meowmie wuz bizee (glares at meowmie).
I wud luf tew go.
- - Shahna

Hoomin note: Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I've been busy with
work. Just got a promotion so I'll be even more busy, but I'll try to
be more active in rpcc. - - Evelyn

On 15 Sep 2006 21:45:24 -0700, "Cory" wrote:

respeckfully shreddificated...

Shahna, iffin yooz feelin' up tu it, sweetie, wuld yu wike tu goze wif
mineownself tu da Bawl diz yeer?

--- Onyx, hopin' yu feelz up tu it...