Old July 15th 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Default I goofed badly; Bast forgive me!

Joy kirjoitti:
"Pat" wrote in message
et...
I am so dense sometimes!

Today it finally dawned on me that there are fleas in the house. I bet
Abelard brought them in when I started taking him outside. Poor Baby Eyes
has torn out so much of her fur that she looks like an oversized rat.

As soon as the realization hit, I went to ebay and got enough FL+ to last
six months from a seller whose feedback indicates that they ship
super-quickly. But I still feel like a heel and an idiot for not learning
the truth sooner.

In case anyone else is interested in a good deal on FL+ this seller has
plenty left:

That says it's for dogs 89 lbs to 100 something pounds! It would be
dangerous to use that on a cat.

Joy

That's what I looked too. It's for extra large dogs, that one. And there
are loads of 0-22 lbs dogs' or cats' versions available.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com