Old September 21st 16, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!! Seeking Escort to the Jellicle Ball

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 6:31:38 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 10:15:16 PM UTC-7,
wrote:
Seeking handsome older GENTLECAT to escort a beautiful "Black
Panther" with "New Penny Eyes" to the Jellicle Ball. Should not be
afraid of BLACK Magic, and "Magic of the Night". Manners a must.
Must know how to treat a Lady. Prefur MoonGlow White Cats, but any
GENTLECAT will be considered. Your fur should be groomed to
purrrfection. If you get out of paw I will box your ears, or maybe
just for fun, turn you into a mouse!!!

Misty the "Black Panther", Mistress of the Night

Hi Snowball,

So you would be comfortable around some cat like me?!? I am NOT your
typical female cat, and every Full Moon, I radiate power -- No joke I
could turn you into a mouse. If you feel comfortable around Cats of
Power, then its is a done deal. This will be my first Jellicle I'll
attend being properly escorted to the Ball (not counting the first
two when I was escorted by my twin brother who has since crossed the
Rainbow Bridge), but my Great, Great Grand Dam Bonnie The Black
Panther, Lady of the House of Ruskin, and and Lady to Sir Galaxy,
also a WHITE cat, always made a grand entrance to the Ball -- One
PURE MIDNIGHT BLACK, the other PURE MOONLIGHT WHITE. When we enter
together we will turn a lot of heads, especially the closer it gets
towards the Moon being FULL. If you have not done so already now
might be a good time to cleaning that WHITE coat until it gleams in
the dark!!

I am truly looking forward to the Ball this year. Please let me know
if you REALLY want to escort me to the Jellicle Ball, if so we need
to plan for the occasion.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Misty, the Black Panther, Lady, House of Ruskin

Hai Misty! Stand by fur mea! I'z all white anna all female anna mai 2
foots tamed maiself much as dey could when I was founded at age 7 in
dat long dark... I'z kinda tame noaw.

You know any solid black man-cats? Dey has to be gentlecats anna age
laik me about 16 purrfurred but younger is ok (all dat matters is if
dey can keep up wif maiself!)

--

Wish I did... But no. I'm hoping Snowball will say YES. He'd also make a Purrrrfect MC. Hopefully he is not a fraidycat. Like my Great, Great, Great Grand Dam Bonnie The Black Panther, I am a Creature of the Dark, which always balanced by the Moon. So all I can do is sit and wait to hear from Snowball.

Misty