Old July 29th 12, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default (OT) New Cleaning Service kicked Merry Maid's Butt!

"MatSav" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

...If I was not in hospital, Kitty would not have wandered and got
snatched from the street by some f**king do-gooder...

In your professional life, I expect *many* people thought the same of
you - that is, an "interfering do-gooder", to somewhat tone down the
language - but whatever they thought wouldn't have changed the outcome of
the social work case, would it?

Whilst I can understand why you play the "what if" game, but it can't
change anything, can it? It just seems to take you to the dark side, as
evidenced by your quoted language :-(

I thought that was mild language given what happened. Please don't try and
moderate my language if you haven't had your cat killed while you were in
hospital. I did put * in there.
You might swear yourself if it happened to you.
Don't put :-( there like you disapprove of what I feel.

Tweed