Old January 28th 05, 05:55 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-26, badwilson penned:

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

What are these phases of which you speak? Are you talking about
variable-dosage pills?

Yeah, there's 3 different strengths spread out over the month instead of the
same strength the whole time. It keeps the dosage lower when all that extra
isn't needed. -- Britta

Interesting. I talked to my doc and she said that variable-dose pills were
more a marketing gimmick than anything else. If my current pill (Yasmin)
continues to cause me trouble, though, I'll look into them.

I was on Desogen in my late teens -- it was, um, whatever the term is for
not-variable-dose, but I never had tummy issues.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch