Old July 28th 03, 01:11 AM
Elaine Rene

"Arjun Ray" a écrit dans le message de news:
In , "Elaine Rene"
wrote:

| I think Chaka's weight always varied from 10 to 12lbs, depending on
| season, but now he feels heavier when we pick him up. I know that
| sounds silly but I think a heavy cat in his young, very good shape
| years will still feel light when picked up.

Possibly. But 10-12 sounds like a large variation - probably not good
as Chaka gets older.

Its in the normal range for him because of the differences in his activities
throughout the year. If he was stagnant and indoors all year round, yes it
would be a concern.
As long as it dont go under or over the 10 to 12lbs.

Over time I've become more sensitive to
Scruffy's weight variations, but I rely on my Tanita scale to know for
sure.

I have seen what that is on the net. You cant go wrong!

Scruffy is Phoenix's hero. Losing him is going to be tough for all of
us.

Surely.

Elaine