Old January 27th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Age Appropriate Dress?

"Adrian" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
I'm watching "The View" and one of their "hot topics" was whether
women should stop wearing certain types of clothing as they get older
(the example used was women who were over 40 shouldn't wear "Juicies"
work-out clothes. Someone said that *nobody* should wear sleeveless
blouses or dresses if they have flabby upper arms (here in Houston
where it sometimes gets to be 115F with 2000% humidity this
flabby-upper-armed MaMere *really* objects to that objection!).

What do you guys think? Should you not wear a mini skirt - even if
you have killer legs - past a certain age?

People should be able to wear what they like, though as they get older
it's
preferable they wear something. ;-)

That's how I feel - if people don't like what you're wearing they should
look the other way! I've seen people of all ages wearing wildly
"inappropriate" clothing, but didn't feel it was my business to point it out
to them.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped