Old January 27th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Age Appropriate Dress?

There are far too many people telling others what to do. People should be
able to wear what they feel comfortable in and what is appropriate for the
occasion. While I may not enjoy seeing rolls of fat over waistbands, it does
me no harm,so I consider it to be MY problem, not that of the person I am
looking at. I am far from perfect and have no reason to expect perfection of
others.

sandra

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I'm watching "The View" and one of their "hot topics" was whether women
should stop wearing certain types of clothing as they get older (the
example used was women who were over 40 shouldn't wear "Juicies" work-out
clothes. Someone said that *nobody* should wear sleeveless blouses or
dresses if they have flabby upper arms (here in Houston where it sometimes
gets to be 115F with 2000% humidity this flabby-upper-armed MaMere
*really* objects to that objection!).

What do you guys think? Should you not wear a mini skirt - even if you
have killer legs - past a certain age?

--

Hugs,

CatNipped