Old August 25th 10, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OT - Finally a Name

CatNipped wrote:

Thank you, Inge. That's sort of what I thought, but a google search just
brings up sites that are incomprehensible to a non-medical person. And the
amount of "hits" is in the millions, and I am just too physically tired to
even think about it. My brain just seems to "seize up" on me. My heart
just will no longer let me push myself past exhaustion and pain like my
stubbornness and pig-headedness used to do. I'm not getting enough oxygen
into my body to exert even mental effort. So I really appreciate and simple
language explanation.

I looked up "cardiomyopathy" on the Mayo Clinic site, and saw a page
that's not too technical for a non-medical person (that would be me as
well as you). I didn't find it that hard to understand, and even given
your less-than-ideal state, you should be able to read it, too.

There was a list of possible causes for the condition, including things
like diabetes, high blood pressure, alcoholism, drug addiction, and some
kinds of chemotherapy. I don't know everything about your medical
history, of course, but I don't remember hearing you talk about any of
these things. Could you possibly have a nutritional deficiency? That
could happen to anyone. Just a thought.

Joyce

--
The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.