Old March 19th 04, 12:49 PM
nimue

Kristine Kochanski wrote:
On 18 Mar 2004 16:06:53 -0800, (Tracy) wrote:

Kristine Kochanski wrote in message
. ..

I'd be more concerned someone went away for a whole weekend and
left a cat alone. I wouldn't have given her the cat back! Poor lil
thing.

The point is that the cat was almost a dead little thing because he
DIDN'T have a collar on.

Single people do leave cats alone for two nights. It's not that
unusual.

It's not unusual but it's very wrong IMO. If you can't look after 'em,
don't have 'em.

Really? You think it's wrong to leave a cat alone for a weekend? If you
leave them plenty of food and water I don't see what the problem is. Maybe
I will get flamed here, but I really don't. I have done this many times, as
have my friends. One of my friends works at an animal hospital, but she has
left her cats alone for the weekend, too. Why not? I mean, if the cat is
healthy and not pregnant and doing fine, what's the big deal?

--
nimue

"There was a time when I was young and gay -- but straight."
Max Bialystock

Do not taunt happy fun ball.
SNL